Our services



The EB-1 is an employment-based, first-preference green card category.  It is for those who have an extraordinary ability, are an outstanding professor or researcher, or are a multinational executive or manager. Each occupational category has certain requirements that must be met.


STart-up Visa

Start-ups with foreign entrepreneurs and essential workers face a unique reality.  Their situation rarely fits nicely into existing categories and require thorough investigation and preparation.  We help to analyze the individual situation and explore existing options.


Green card (employment)

US immigration law provides foreign nationals with employment based green card options. These employment based categories include: First preference (EB-1), Second preference (EB-2), Third preference (EB-3), Fourth preference (EB-4), and Fifth preference (EB-5)


Green card (family)

US immigration law provides foreign nationals with family relationship based green card options. These family relationship based categories include: Immediate Relative (IR), First preference (F1), Second preference (F2A), Second preference (F2B), Third preference (F3), and Fourth preference (F4)


work visa

Productive employment in the US requires work visas (employment authorization or employment authorized visas).  Depending on the situation, the appropriate visa may be: E-1,E-2,E-3, H-1B, H-1B1, H-3, J, L, O, P, and TN.



Investment visa

A qualifying investor may obtain a temporary but renewable work permit (E-2) or a green card (EB-5).  While both require substantial investment and employment creation, EB5 green card category has more stringent requirements.  We can help to clarify which is a more suitable option for you.


student visa

International students need to obtain a suitable visa to pursue an academic program at a US academic institution.  In general, F-1 visa is required for academic programs and M-1 visa for vocational programs.  At the end of the program, the student may be able to pursue Optional Practical Training (OPT).



You may become a U.S. citizen either at birth or after birth.  To become a citizen at birth, you must have been born in the United States or certain territories or outlying possessions of the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction of the United States OR had a parent or parents who were citizens at the time of your birth.  To become a citizen after birth, you must apply for naturalization or derive citizenship through parents.


Other Immigration-Related Matters

We also provided services for more unique and complex immigration-related matters.  These matters include, but are not limited to, complex motion and appeal, waivers, removal of condition, maintenance of status, re-entry permit, immigrants’ criminal records, etc.